Sponsors & Donations
The objectives and purposes of the Colorado Chapter shall be:
- To unite for mutual benefit those public officials, private persons, and businesses engaged in the control of arson and kindred crimes.
- To provide for the exchange of technical information and development through training and education.
- To cooperate with other law enforcement agencies and associations to further fire prevention and the suppression of crime.
- To encourage a high professional standard of conduct among members and to continually strive to eliminate all factors which interfere with the administration of justice.
- To conduct the activities of the Colorado Chapter such that it not be operated for profit or benefit of any individual, organization, or entity, and its funds not be used to align with any public political body, group or persons to advance the candidacy of any individual for public office.